A beautiful wedding ceremony
Ceremonies with soul
Celebrant Sue

What I offer

Legal requirements

What will I wear?

Well I think it's important, don't you? I always ask what your weddings colour scheme and theme is so I know how I should dress and what the most appropriate thing for me to wear is. If you have a certain preference I'm completely open to your thoughts and ideas.


I have an excellent portable PA system with an 10 hour battery life The choice of music is totally yours. You will need to pick five songs – bridesmaids entrance, Brides entrance, 2 songs for signing of paperwork and one for when I introduce you as Mr & Mrs to your guests.


As an ex-photographer I realise that you want to get the best shots of your wedding so I will ensure that everything is positioned in the best place for the photographer to get the best light and access. I also intuitively know when you need space. When it comes to the kiss you won't find me in that photo – Ill have moved to one side. Your wedding is about You, not the Celebrant!


Let’s communicate as often as you need to. I'm very good with getting back to your emails and phonecalls. I want you to be happy and well informed through the whole process. Communication is everything when planning a wedding.

Wedding venues

I can perform your Wedding ceremony at the venue of your choice in and around the Sydney area, and as far as the Central Coast, Hunter Valley and Blue Mountains.

For small weddings (up to 12 people) you may want to use my Balinese pagoda at the rear of my property FREE OF CHARGE. I have a very formal English lounge area which walks through to a beautiful Balinese pagoda.

Wedding - Balinese pagoda
Balinese pagoda
Balinese pagoda
Balinese pagoda
Balinese pagoda
Balinese pagoda

Talk to me regarding other venues, I’ve held weddings all over in the last 12 years and can suggest something to fit your budget and your number of guests. For most parklands the Council will charge you a fee to “rent” that space for a 4 hour time block.

Overseas weddings

Do you have a fiancé overseas who is in the process of obtaining a Spousal Visa ? If so, I can provide you with a letter for Immigration.

If you live overseas and want to get married in Australia, please refer to the Legal Requirements for marriages in Australia.

Are you ready to find out more?

Contact me today for more information!


Client Testimonials

"Susan was our Celebrant for our wedding held at home in Glenhaven. We chose her as she was calm, organized and efficient, compassionate and spiritual and worked with us to make the ceremony personal and special to us. She even knew where to set up the ceremony so we could get the best lighting for the photographer.

We would highly recommend her as a Celebrant. She took away any stresses and nerves and we were also delighted with the ribbon bound copy of the marriage ceremony that we were given at the end of the day. It was a lovely momento of a perfect day.

Thanks Susan!

Leone and George

Marriage Celebrants Association of NSW & ACT
Marriage Equality rings
Back to Top