What I offer
- An initial obligation free meeting
- Unlimited correspondence
- Unlimited reassurance on the phone ! I get that you feel overwhelmed and don’t know what to expect. I know you’re unsure, that is why I expect questions from you. Ask away as I'm here to help in any way I can. With over 12 years experience I can put you totally at ease.
- A personalised ceremony
- Rehearsal prior if required
- Completion of all legal paperwork
- You must be over 18 years of age and not already legally married
- A Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) needs to be lodged at least one month prior to your ceremony, and no longer that 18 months in advance
- I must sight original birth certificate or passports. If you were born overseas and do not have one we will arrange a statutory declaration
- If you have been married previously I will need to sight an original divorce or death certificate
- A Declaration Form 14 (Declaration of no legal impediment to marriage) must be completed prior to the ceremony
- The ceremony must be witnessed by two people over the age of 18
What will I wear?
Well I think it's important, don't you? I always ask what your weddings colour scheme and theme is so I know how I should dress and what the most appropriate thing for me to wear is. If you have a certain preference I'm completely open to your thoughts and ideas.
I have an excellent portable PA system with an 10 hour battery life The choice of music is totally yours. You will need to pick five songs – bridesmaids entrance, Brides entrance, 2 songs for signing of paperwork and one for when I introduce you as Mr & Mrs to your guests.
As an ex-photographer I realise that you want to get the best shots of your wedding so I will ensure that everything is positioned in the best place for the photographer to get the best light and access. I also intuitively know when you need space. When it comes to the kiss you won't find me in that photo – Ill have moved to one side. Your wedding is about You, not the Celebrant!
Let’s communicate as often as you need to. I'm very good with getting back to your emails and phonecalls. I want you to be happy and well informed through the whole process. Communication is everything when planning a wedding.
I can perform your Wedding ceremony at the venue of your choice in and around the Sydney area, and as far as the Central Coast, Hunter Valley and Blue Mountains.
For small weddings (up to 12 people) you may want to use my Balinese pagoda at the rear of my property FREE OF CHARGE. I have a very formal English lounge area which walks through to a beautiful Balinese pagoda.
Talk to me regarding other venues, I’ve held weddings all over in the last 12 years and can suggest something to fit your budget and your number of guests. For most parklands the Council will charge you a fee to “rent” that space for a 4 hour time block.
Do you have a fiancé overseas who is in the process of obtaining a Spousal Visa ? If so, I can provide you with a letter for Immigration.
If you live overseas and want to get married in Australia, please refer to the Legal Requirements for marriages in Australia.